Penna Powers Brian Haynes (PPBH), a Salt Lake City-based full-service communications firm, is seeking an Account Manager responsible for building and maintaining a relationship between the agency and client accounts. The ideal candidate will have high energy, an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a strong background in managing tight deadlines, client expectations and budgets. The Account Manager will manage and prioritize major agency accounts and take the lead in growing client revenue organically.
• A bachelor’s degree (communication, advertising, marketing, business or related field) and 3-5 years of experience; agency experience preferred
• The ability to advocate for the value of creative work to clients
• Proven track record of managing integrated communication programs for clients (including, but not limited to, traditional advertising and design, digital, public relations, public involvement, media)
• Experience managing multiple projects and creative problem-solving under tight deadlines and budgets
• Must be able to demonstrate successful track record of cultivating and managing accounts
• Exceptional client service skills, a love for all things organizational and strong verbal communication skills
• The ability to manage deliverables and communicate effectively with team members
• An entrepreneurial attitude (does not like to be micro-managed)
• Knows how to prioritize and does well under pressure
• Must be a team player, willing to jump in and help when needed
• Motivate and communicate with internal teams
• Strong writing skills, including the ability to write articles or other long copy
• Corporate, internal or safety campaign experience preferred, but not required
Salary will be commensurate with experience. PPBH’s benefit package includes health, dental, LTD, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample, please put ATTN: Wendy Hansen in the subject line.