Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
All full-time employees are eligible for health insurance and benefits. We also have a friendly uncomplicated team that encourages independent, responsible, high-quality work. The workplace is colorful and newly furnished.
We are looking for professionals who know exactly what they’re doing. Here’s what we expect from you coming into the job:
• College degree in the computer science or equivalent experience.
• Linux/ BSD, Apache, MySQL server administration abilities.
• Postfix knowledge desirable but not a requirement.
• Flash/ ActionScript and iOS development experience a plus.
• Ability to design, code and troubleshoot for all major browsers.
• Solid understanding of Web technologies and user experience.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Extensive English language skills.
• Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Creative thinking and creative approaches to user experience goals.
• Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time.
• High-quality work, with attention to detail;
We ask all qualified candidates to kindly submit all required information; cover letter, résumé, work samples, with a description of your contributions.
|Apply for this position|